Astro File Manager APK is the world’s most popular file sharing app with same concept like Xender. You, can easily share any documents, audio, video files from one system to another or one mobile to another within seconds. You can also manage to share files from Mobile to PC and from PC to any other device. Astro File Manager APK allows you to share or organize your files in popular sites like Facebook, Google Drive, Sky Drive and Drop Box.
Astro File Manager APK Features
- If you look at Astro File Manager App Home Screen – Here, you can see three tabs (Those are – Locations, Searches and Recent).
- Astro APK is featured as one of the best top 6 Android File manager app from major authority websites,
- In Locations tab – You can find all your local store files regardless of where they are located.
- In Searches tab – You can find (It will bring back) all your Documents, Pictures, Music Videos and other files regardless of locations.
- If you click on the settings tab – You can see that you can be brought through all the settings (It is basically like Display Settings – Appearance, Cache, and Reset Preferences).
- In Recent Tab – If you click on Recent Tab – You can see all the recent activity you did with dates.
- When you long click on Astro File Manager APK (Any files) the ICS Style will show you menu preferences from where you can Copy, Move, Delete, and Rename.
- Astro File Manager supports almost 15 languages that makes it a universal app.
Astro File Manager APK Download For Android Mobile
- Download the apk file from below link.
- Start installation by clicking the apk file you have downloaded.
- Now set settings according to app requirement and then finish the installation.
- Now you can run the app. Check the below note.
- You can also check out Diskdigger Pro and Kingroot APK.
- If you had upgraded your Operating System from Lollipop to Marshmallow then you need to uninstall and re-install Astro File Manger APK.
- we provided enough information about Astro APK file, if you are having any more doubts, do ask through a comment or contact us.